The Bat and the Butterfly Q.9

The Aboriginal tale ‘The bat and the butterfly’ has some relevance to my life. In the tale, there is a woman who works hard to look after each other. She is loved by the other members of her family and she feels that she belongs there. I also have a family that loves me and help each other out. I feel that I belong to my family and united, families/ communities are strong just like the woman’s family in the story. When she was abducted by a man, her family ran to her rescue. Although they did not succeed the first time, they did not give up. The woman was a part of their family, she always did her duties with a happy face and was responsible, therefore, her community members loved her and with their help, she escaped from the man. Also, the man kidnaps the woman and seals themselves in a cave. She escapes by turning into a butterfly and the man turn into a bat to chase her but out of the cave, her family drives the bat back in. Likewise, when I was younger, I have unkindly taken my brother’s Nintendo DS and hid in my room playing it. Soon after, my brother realised and with the help of his/my family, he successfully got his Nintendo DS back and drove me out of his room.
0 Responses