Overview of year 7 English!

Term 1
- Short Stories - 'HPA'

I really liked reading short stories and I liked writing it too.
My short story was about a boy who learnt how to hack a computer from his dad but unfortunately, his dad died. He was adopted by a bad person who is forcing him to hack into a computer but the boy gets caught. He gets taken to the police but the HPA (Hacking Preventing Agency) needs his help to develop a program to stop hackers so the boy willingly helps them.

Term 2
- 'The Silver Donkey'

We had a test based on the silver donkey and this was very hard. This was because we had to write three paragraphs on three questions. I found it hard to write about a chracter based on the book but I did it and I thought my results were pretty good.

-
Opinionative Speech - 'Schools should allow 30 minutes of physical exercise to all students"

This was a speech we had to make and present to the audience to convince them about the topic.

Term 3
- 'The Dark Hills Divide' - Interview
An interview with a character in the book. It makes me think in creative ways and I hope I get the results soon!
- Poetry
We just started but we've only done similies.

Term 4
-
Introduction to Shakespeare

Black = Finished
Blue = Not Finished

0 Responses